Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / [LOCKED] Facebook Game Kit

Author
User Banned
Posted: 31st Jan 2011 07:10
we want FGK FGK FGK !!!! dont hate from spam.
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2011 09:16
what?

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 31st Jan 2011 10:11
it is to get it inside ppl head.
most of us know facebook , have facebook and understand its ability to change they way we communicate with each other.
not building a facebook app , but building a mobile kit is senseless , since both of those market and ofcourse mobile is bigger, but facebook is not going anywhere actually its upgrading itself much more and in a very fast paste, if i was working on TGC the first thin i would do is go in the social community way , currently facebook delivers it all, from servers to friends list
instead of building it in your app you have it all on facebook..

so you might say , so why dont you build it?
2 answers , one is an acsuse , it took me so long to learn C++, now moving into Java/ PHP etc will get me extremly confused and still i havent finished with C++.

second answer a much better one, is simply that TGC will do it much better then me plus it will get TGC community much larger, since everyone at the current time are on facebook , from little kids to prime ministers.. so yeah everyone also have a mobile phone.. and everyone also have a pc and alot of ppl have conosoles.. but , not all ppl play games especialy not alone time games.. i got an entire family who didnot spent a day on computer games all their lifes.. but since they have facebook and they have the ability to send you an invatation for a game they want to play with you .. damn.. this the current market all game developers need to wrok on.. and i say it for another reason..
can anyone of you see facebook as an OS ? the new Cloud Tech?

where you can step in your personnal OS from anywhere?
most ppl dont realise it , but in today tech , all you need is a device that is able to run Java scripts , and walla you have an entire OS at your disposal , facebook.

i think we should as a community approach facebook in an entire diffrent way, it is the best market for indie developers plus its marketing system is awesome and it dosent cost you a dime..
you dont have to pay for iTunes or whatever.
TGCV could take 30 percent of your project income , i dont know how much facebook takes but i dont think they do , if they do then im wrong and we are back at the same profit model as the Itune with AppKit , only that on facebook the marketing is much better.

once one is \"liking\" something all of his friends sees it.
simple , reliable and awesome.

and again the idea of this post is not to spam , but just to see how many ppl will see this and say .. well yeah i want it.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2011 12:03
Thread Locked

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-28 00:45:34
Your offset time is: 2024-06-28 00:45:34