Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Need Help With FPS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm extremely new to java but i have a intermediate experience with JavaScript. here are my system SPECS

PROCESSOR: Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz
RAM: 4GB
SYSTEM: Vista 64-bit

here are my developing programs i use.

VC++ 2010 Express
Dark GDK
JDK
-------------------------------------------------------------------

now that im done with that i would like it if someone would try to help me create and code a simple FPS. and if they could maybe teach me basics of C++
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2011 20:09
#1. This is a very bad team request where no experience, work already done, or anything following the guidelines has been shown.

#2. This is on the wrong board.

Just... yah

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2011 21:08 Edited at: 13th Feb 2011 21:09
Quote: "I'm extremely new to java but i have a intermediate experience with JavaScript"

Quote: "now that im done with that i would like it if someone would try to help me create and code a simple FPS. and if they could maybe teach me basics of C++"

what does the first statement has to do with the second? if you are asking someone to teach you c++, why would they care about you being new to java?
why would someone want your system specs to teach you c++ or to help you out to make a game?

ah dunno, sound like you are just throwing some words in, anyway, why looking for someone to teach you C++, when you can go to http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ and learn it? i recommend this site, it is a very good starting point, feel free to ask "specific questions" regarding C++ or DarkGDK on this board (not like, "how to make a program" or "can someone write a game for me" or w/e, this is just silly)

enderleit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2011 23:57

There...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-23 03:10:27
Your offset time is: 2024-06-23 03:10:27