Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I'm finally getting around to taking a good look at Dark Physics, but the information.chm and reference.chm files only display broken link messages. The DarkAI help files work fine. Did I manage to get something wrong?
Dances With Robots
Years of Service
User Offline
I still don't know why the help files don't work where they were installed, but as a work-around I copied them to my desktop, where they're actually a little more convenient, and they work fine there. Maybe this will help someone else.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2011 12:06
are the installed one placed in

help/addoncommand/darkphysx

if not might be why the did not work.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Dances With Robots
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, there are .htm files there that define the commands. No .chm files tho, and the DarkAI folder only has a single page that points you to the projects folder.

Thanks for your help.
leo877
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2011 04:56 Edited at: 28th Feb 2011 04:57
DwR
is this what u talking about, i add a pic. i know you talking about dark ai but this is done with darkphysic which i am using as right now.

in pic a i get that i can't open or error.
in pic b were #1 is i click those to open and i get what is in pic a .

at #2 in pic b i right click the file with yellow ?. and were the box is...i click the unblock but read what is say...before you do click..
do it at your risk...in

pic c i did it and i got what it says..it gives def and explains the command. when i used xp i don't think i had problems wit it...what windows os you using.. i using vista home with the latest update which include services package 2.

hope this help and what you talking about.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dances With Robots
Years of Service
User Offline
HA!

Thanks Leo. That did it. I found the same "unblock" button under the properties of the two .chm files.

FWIW, my computer is 64 bit Vista Ultimate. Everything runs fine now.

Thanks muchly for your help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 10:07:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 10:07:13