Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Magical Gloves - A new way to play with PC.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

MAGICAL GLOVES is a complete game, made all with Dark Basic Professional only.
Demo available here: http://www.nurendsoft.es/files/demos/install_magical_gloves_demo.exe

Screenshots

About the game
Help Mia Handwrite to recover all of the Golden Book Pages and rescue her little brother of the evil Wizard of Books.

Magical Gloves is a funny and innovate platform\'s game where your skills with the mouse will be crucial to overcome different puzzles and dangers.

You can catch and throw any object or enemy, clean pictures, find buried objects and even use powered vehicles crank. You will enter a world of fantasy where you will know very different characters, from cowards soldiers to gluttonous whales, through icy lands full of amazing people.

To make this game, I based in the philosophy of the Wii and Nintendo DS games. It\'s not too long, about 6 hours of gameplay if you are a great gamer but I think that is very funny ( that\'s what people are saying ).

I hope you enjoy it and give me your feedback to improve future projects.

More images and videos in my webside:
http://www.nurendsoft.com

NURENDSOFT: Videogames for all.
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 13:10
This is a really fun game, but I can't get out of the main area. I've managed to get a shield and a page though!

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 15:00
From the screens it looks brilliant .

Limit's of this sig are really low o_o 200 characters and i can have only 2 carriage-returns ..:..:..
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 17:05
Loox like a really exciting game, Jordi!
Too bad I can't try it out.
Got this NSIS Error:

'Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.net/NSIS_Error'

Cheers

SLAYER RULES! YEAH, MAN!!
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
"Zotoaster" wrote: "This is a really fun game, but I can't get out of the main area. I've managed to get a shield and a page though!"

Thanks

In the demo only can play part of the first world and you can use some habilities

Quote: "Got this NSIS Error:

'Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.net/NSIS_Error'

Cheers
"

Oops! Is the first time that this error appears
Try to download again for this link:

http://www.nurendsoft.es/files/demos/install_demo_mg.exe

What is your operating system? I try to find the problem

Thanks

Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2011 01:13
downloading!

Ciao facce da sedere!
Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
You've made a very unique game! Definitely has that Nintendo feel you were going for, and the graphics have a nice, stylized look to them.

I managed to get the golden page, but couldn't find any shield like Zotoaster. Is there anything else to do? The demo is far too short to get a feel for the game. I'm really interested in playing more too. It seems like this could be a very fun and entertaining game.

Also, there was a bug. The first thing I did when starting was save my game, and the program froze on the "Game Save OK" screen.

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You've made a very unique game! Definitely has that Nintendo feel you were going for, and the graphics have a nice, stylized look to them.
"

Thanks Jimpo, in the future I would like to develop games for consoles, so far all my games are for PC but I work harder to make more games and try to won sufficient money to make a games company ( I'm a dreamer )

Quote: "Also, there was a bug. The first thing I did when starting was save my game, and the program froze on the "Game Save OK" screen."

And you can't continue playing ? mmm ... I tested the demo and the full game in some PC with different Windows ( XP , VISTA and 7 ) and this bug not appears... what is your operating system ? The bug only appears if you save the first time ?

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The demo is far too short to get a feel for the game. I'm really interested in playing more too."

Yes, is posible that the demo are too short ... well you can si gameplay videos on our webside http://www.nurendsoft.com

Look this 2 gameplay videos:

How to navigate and Make big snowman

http://www.youtube.com/user/NURENDSOFT#p/u/12/tPmZSNkEy38

http://www.youtube.com/user/NURENDSOFT#p/u/5/S46429xVZig

And if you read the user's manual in the game folder ( /support/manual_en.pdf ) you can see all the game features

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2011 11:45
Wow, nice looking game!! Downloading now.

Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2011 19:24 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2011 19:43
Quote: "And you can't continue playing ? mmm ... I tested the demo and the full game in some PC with different Windows ( XP , VISTA and 7 ) and this bug not appears... what is your operating system ? The bug only appears if you save the first time ?"

Yes, the game locked up and I couldn't do anything. I'm using Vista and the bug only happened the very first time I saved, and it did manage to save the data before freezing. Every other time it worked fine.

After watching the gameplay videos I realized you can break the wooden barriers. Now that I knew what to do, I managed to collect 3 golden pages, and the demo was a little longer. Also, I find it hard to read the signs. Why can't you just talk to them like you talk to the soldiers?

Zwonimir_2011
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2011 01:22
Nice game!!
I saw on your website that you made other good games!

May I ask you a couple of questions?
- Are you using a Cartoon Shader/Cel Shader for that kind of graphic?
- Are you a registered company or you're supported to sell the game?

Great work!!
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Because the idea of the game is touch everything and the signs help you a little, and I thing that be funny touch the signs ( the same that in Zelda's Ocarina of time, when you hit the time stones )

If you touch the trees, you get apples to eat or touch the streetlights and get coins. ( Touch , catch and throw )

In my youtube channel you can see more videos of gameplay http://www.youtube.com/user/NURENDSOFT

The full game is now available on my website for only 2€ (1.72 GBP)

http://www.nurendsoft.com

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Are you using a Cartoon Shader/Cel Shader for that kind of graphic?"

No, for this game I don't use cartoon shader, is a 3D modeling effect

Quote: "Are you a registered company or you're supported to sell the game?"

Yes and No, I'm a one developer man from spain, and yes, to sell my games I need register some things, but I'm not a company.

Everything in all the games ( graphics, music and programming) of my website and the web programming and design are made by me, without external help.

Magical Gloves is my 1st comercial game and if I make enough money, I would like to founded NURENDSOFT as a full game company.

Quote: "I saw on your website that you made other good games!"

Thanks, now I working with a 2 new games. I would like to show some images and videos as soon as possible.

Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2011 15:37 Edited at: 9th Mar 2011 15:51
how you make the black outline of your models? it's great.

edit: watched your site and clicked some links....

you're a great one! winner of the 1st prize 2010 etc etc, woah! and only 2€ for this great piece of dbpro stuff/game.

it's a pity i haven't a credit card and i haven't any wish to have one. :-P

Ciao facce da sedere!
Quel
Years of Service
User Offline
A black second object with slightly pushed out verts and flipped normals creates the outlines.
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "how you make the black outline of your models? it's great."

Quote: "A black second object with slightly pushed out verts and flipped normals creates the outlines. "

Yes , make a copy of the object, flip all the poligons, texture it with black image and scale up. Is a simple and nice effect and if your 3D models are low poly, don't affect the sync rate.

Quote: "you're a great one! winner of the 1st prize 2010 etc etc, woah! and only 2€ for this great piece of dbpro stuff/game."

Thanks Ermes

I won some awards with this game and with others of my games.

Yes only 2€ because I think is possible make great games at low price.

The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 10th Mar 2011 13:27
Great game this is, Jordi! You definatly know how to make great looking games.
I finally managed to play the game. The last download link you gave me fixed it.
The graphics style is very pleasing for the eye, and I'm sure a lot of younger people will enjoy this, aswell as older folks.
The mouse controlled action is very well done.
I haven't completely finished the demo version, but basically, there's nothing bad to say about it. Keep up the good work!
Well done, Jordi!

Cheers

SLAYER RULES! YEAH, MAN!!
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot

I'm very happy to hear that you like the game.

The best thing of create games is that people enjoy and, above all, have fun

Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2011 16:40
Quote: "The best thing of create games is that people enjoy and, above all, have fun"

yes, but you have also to make a game you like! otherwise it's deadly boredom.

Ciao facce da sedere!
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "yes, but you have also to make a game you like! otherwise it's deadly boredom."

Yes, first thing is to make a game that you like and enjoy doing it.

AmbulanceGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2011 23:12
This is a pretty rad game. I wouldn't change a thing about it, except for maybe throwing some anti-aliasing on it. Great work. That Annunaki Reloaded game on your site looks intriguing too BTW.
Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks AmbulanceGames

ANNUNAKI RELOADED is my new project, I uploaded some images in TGC Gallery and I'm working hard to finish the game as soon as possible.

When I have a demo, I will make a post in the forum

AmbulanceGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2011 11:30
I just saw the pics in the gallery. I'll be keeping an eye out for the demo.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:19:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:19:11