Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Elementary DBClassic Question for 3D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, though I'm not new to programming, I'm a noob with the 3D stuff. I've been settling into a 3D modeler for my project and am having difficulty planning out my models. It's a possibility that this question has been asked before, but I've searched everywhere...

Here's the scoop: DarkBasic is "advertised" as having "full model manipulation". Does that mean that I can model characters with "mesh deformation" (like the chest expanding when breathing)? I'm asking because it's a big deal in planning my project and people are always talking about the subject in reference to DBPro and saying it doesn't always work.

Also, are individual meshes counted as individual limbs? For instance, if I was sculpting a model and the character's arm is just another mesh, does that constitute a limb or is there a particular way of defining a limb that dark basic understands?

Remember, this question is being asked in reference to DBCLASSIC. Thank you so much for reading this long post...

"Power, precision, and don't forget about speed. If you practice everyday with these things in mind... you begin to develope A FIGHTING MODE." - Fist of Legend (Jet Li)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 03:41:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 03:41:05