Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X9]Prisoner 84 (re-posted)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Prisoner84
all righst reserved
Document #1 Prisoner 84 psychological profile

Prisoner 84 continues to show signs of deep spiralling depression,together whit paranoid delusions and a general lossof touch with reality.His violence towards other inmates-most notably prisoner 26 (ramirez) and 36 (fernandes) -and the guards,is worsening.I can only guess that this is due to his prolonge incarceration at tryton prison.

A more recent incident which has been brought to my attention saw prisoner 84 attack prisoner 165 (ibanez)in the Mess Hall,after a row where 84 was convinced that the Mess Hall was infested with spiders.Another sign of 84\\\'s paranoid hallucinations perhaps?

my recommendation is that prisoner 84 be put into solitary confinement until we can re-establish communication with the mainland in order to get his full medical history.Only then will i be able to ascertain the bets course of treatment to, in the very least,curb his violent outbursts.

Dr.N.C. Jimenez,2007-09-13

User Offline
u still have no screenshot this thread is gonna get lockedyou should add a screenshot of your game!

[imghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6489/sic1ne.jpg[/img]
[/img]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:16:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:16:32