Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Topdown Gunner (Programmer needed!)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am designing a topdown view gunner game. All the info is on the link ----> http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?212646-Topdown-Gunner

To build a compile everything together as one with physics and collision, im going to use darkbasic instead of visual basic because it is easier to import models from blender. I need an experienced programmer with darkbasic so i can focus on my part on the game. I need someone who can program physics and collision detection with darkbasic. I am user schulzy175 on the link and reply to this if you are interested. there is no guarantee that this game will be a seller, but i would like it to be one.

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 18:27
You may need to post the screenies on here as you can't access them without signing up.

Beyond the Humans Knowledge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 19:12 Edited at: 28th Mar 2011 19:16
Here is a beta model of the ships(players).
and the lights beta model

onhcet d(-_-)b techno

Attachments

Login to view attachments
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 20:46
Quote: "rogram physics and collision detection"

Hmmm, well, Spraky's collision DLL owns, so i know how to use it. About physics, doh, well i am not pro at them Also, i am involved in a project im doing with my brother, but i wish good luck to you

pictionaryjr
Years of Service
User Offline
can you give a little more detail on the game? I might be interested

Years of Service
User Offline
This is a topdown 3d view game. There is no campaign right now, only multiplayer. I would like campaign in the future, but this right now is souly a multiplayer based game! The players are spaceships which go around destroying other spaceships(players). the map will be dark in some areas and you will be able to turn on and off your light so you can sneak in areas. The level design is not in space! It is in a modern type technology rural area. There will be pickups too. there will be lifts for second floors and destructable objects(benches, bridges, lights) My team consist of one other person which is helping me model parts of the level. I just need a programmer that can compile all this into one complete beta in 2 months. Yes, I know 2 months may be really close and fast, but this game has only one level so far to be made for the beta and i hope in the future after the beta, it could be a seller. 4 players max so far.

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
pictionaryjr
Years of Service
User Offline
I might be able to help. 2 months is a stretch. but I'll see what I can do. I can do the most work on weekends. do you have a contact email... and to keep this thread in the wips section. you will need to post some screenies of your models and levels

Years of Service
User Offline
great! schulzy175@gmail.com is my email and aim account. i will send you some of the models. what format do you need the models in? .x? right now, i am using blender for the modeling.

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
Years of Service
User Offline
here are some crate models. These are not beta models. These are the finished models, just not textured yet.

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
You can add my msn (in my profile). I am currently programming a editor/engine, maybe you find interesting for what you are trying to achieve.

Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your concern, but pictionaryjr has already got the spot. I dont know if i need more than one programmer at this point, but if i decide i do, then i will make sure to contact you. THREAD IS CLOSED!!!

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2011 20:09
Don't close the thread, we want to see the work in progress

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2011 20:12
He will post another thread for that i guess

Years of Service
User Offline
The thread for a programmer needed is closed. the actual work in progress is still open

onhcet d(-_-)b techno
Years of Service
User Offline
an editor is in progress right now. Here is a video of the work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53_wf62ovtE

onhcet d(-_-)b techno

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:34:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:34:21