Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / About DarkGDK in DGS bonanza?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does buying the dgs bonanza mean you will get both the c++ and .net license for dark gdk? Any licenses left out of any product included?

Thanks.
Kamakazi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2011 10:54
I recently ordered the product in question. I am not sure about the .net version as I haven't installed the DarkGDK on my system...I purchased the software mainly for DarkBASIC Pro. But, I did receive all licenses for all the software included (where needed) if that helps. And for the price, you really can't beat the deal. The included extras, alone, are worth the price of the package.
virtualpsycho
Years of Service
User Offline
I am just a bit concerned at the lack of info or response from admins regarding it. Just need to know. Price is great but lack of info or changing of price always indicates something. Nothing is for free really. (I like the products have both DBC and FPSC).
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
The Bonanza advertisement doesn't say .NET anywhere, so I'm sure you won't get it. They would list it separately if it were included in the package.
virtualpsycho
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers boss
virtualpsycho
Years of Service
User Offline
Isn't the darkgdk C++ version included in dgs bonanza?

I need to know this before buying it.
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
Now are you interested in the C++ version or the .NET version?

Dark GDK is for C++. If they say just "Dark GDK" then it is C++. If you want that version, you can also download it for free.

The .NET version is not free but it's not C++ either. The web site says it's either Visual Basic or C#.
virtualpsycho
Years of Service
User Offline
I wouldn't mind the license for both but I would like to get each of them if possible. If push came to shove C++ version. I want to get the dgs bonanza and have to make that at least C++ version license is included.

Thanks in advance.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-15 22:24:17
Your offset time is: 2024-06-15 22:24:17