Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Make Copy of Solution in Visual Studio

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a solution/project in Visual Studio that is working with GDK and Fulcrum. Obviously, it takes a lot of work and a lot of setup work to get Fulcrum running. I was wondering if I could just make a copy of the solution/project with all the same settings, same code, and everything, and just modify the code for another project. This will save me from having to set everything up again.

Thanks,

Flamesilver
WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2011 00:19
I don't know about Fulcrum but copying a solution is no problems. You can just copy a single project. I had that problem recently with a project with a corrupt file. I just copied all the files that still worked and from an old backup replaced the corrupted one.

The only thing to watch out for is references to files and paths from within your code that you may have to change.

Warning! May contain Nuts!
DeadTomGC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 14:58
Just copy the whole folder that hold's you project.
Then you can modify the forego make any dictum project you want.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 03:02:45
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 03:02:45