Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] [v1.17] The Viper Chronicles (W.I.P.) (Demo Included)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 11:27 Edited at: 10th Apr 2011 00:19
Hello Guys!

My name is King Cobra on here. I am a total newbie but I've been working on my first FPS game.

Here's the info for your review. I need criticisms both positive and negative.

Title: The Viper Chronicles-Retribution: Vol. 1

Developer: King Cobra

Storyline: You play Cmdr. Daniel Viper, former Army Commander and leader of a global resistence movement. 20 years ago, as a commander for The United States Army, Viper discovers a conspiracy being organized among the world governments, The UN, and DynaSoft Industries, a highly technological science laboratory secretly
funded by the world governments.

The conspiracy: to attack world religions like Baptist, Catholicism, Buddhism, etc. and to shut them down thereby denying the world's population the freedom of religion.

As a right hand man to The President of the United States, Viper questions The President on the USA's affiliation with this conspiracy and seek answers to The
President's refusal to honor his nation's 1st Amendment Rights.

The President takes Viper to this underground laboratory, one belonging to DynaSoft Industries, and leads him right into an ambush.

While fighting for his life, Viper gets knocked out and falls into a coma.

20 years later, Viper regains consciousness from his coma. He is in the same room he was in 20 years ago, but things seem so different now...

Screenshots:

Removed due to profanity.

Demo Credits: there are a few forum members that I would like to extend credit...

Storyteller for his amazing communication script

Rolfy for his awesome spider models

NOTE: If you see a model or something in my demo and I didn't include you in the credit, please inform me so I could. My game will have a closing credits feature like the kind at the end of movies and TV shows.

DEMO: Feel free to play my demo by downloading it here and give me your review:

http://www.pavondunbar.com/theviperchronicles.rar

Thank you all for your contributions to this wonderful forum. I for one appreciate it. I am new at this but I am educating myself on scripting to make my games more interesting.

King Cobra
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
*Swearing on Images

NinjaKiller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 06:56
It looks like it might be scary, but the red light would get really disorienting. Read cozs article on lighting and it'll help your game a ton!

Call me Ninja
King Cobra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 10:36 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 13:44
King Cobra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 10:37
@ NinjaKiller: Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely read the article on lighting. Like I said, I am a newbie at this so the feedback is appreciated.

@ DarkJames: Sorry for the profanity. I should have mentioned in the OP that the game does have profanity in it.

King Cobra
King Cobra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 13:53
More screenshots from my game. Please keep in mind I'm still new at this, so I appreciate both positive and negative criticism from you all.

Thanks in advance.

--King Cobra

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:23:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:23:53