Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Nam 58 Declassified

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Nam Declassifed

Story: Its Late 1958, The CIA has had operatives in Vietnam for four years already while it will be another 7 years before the war really kicks off, it is known to both the governments of the USSR and US that both are operating in the South east asia region,
You play as a young US solider who on the eve of cort Marshall was offered a chane at redpetion, He was to drop in to Vietnam near the Border and Assasinate a soviet officer traning Local Vietcong forces,
Description: Fight through Jungles and Tunnels to earn redeption for your past crimes with the support of Lynch your CIA handler

this is the first of a few Vietnam Games i have planned
NinjaKiller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 06:53 Edited at: 10th Apr 2011 06:53
Looks awesome.

Call me Ninja
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 12:02
Meh, looks empty and bland, the segment uses the same texture for both ceiling, wall and floor. I can understand if it's your first game though.

All alone in my room, haven't been outside since 1992.

i see dead people
Years of Service
User Offline
Its a first game, it wont be some empty when done hopefully
i see dead people
Years of Service
User Offline
More screen shots, yes its still rather empty, but consider that the Vietcong didnt really pay much attention to decoration

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 23:54
It looks nice, but i would make the segments round so it looks more like a mud tunnel(im assuming that's what it is)

The fps seems realy low for a room with just a table a chair and a radio

Srry about my english im from sweeden
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 00:09
Looks like a good start.

I highly recommend you download Cosmic Prophet's trench pack, and line those walls with that, it would make it not only nicer, but sturdier.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 00:41 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 00:43
As a Vietnam Vet, I can say that it depends on the tunnel. Some have a lot of stuff and others hardly have anything.

I haven't watched any of the films that supposedly depicted the war in 'Nam but maybe someone who has seen them knows if there were any tunnels.

I remember we found a house/hut where the roof would be lifted back and they fired rockets from there. When we went on a S/D mission that targeted the house, there were tunnels that had a lot of weapons, ammo, rockets, mortars and food stuff.

Good start. Keep going with it.

Terry

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:26:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:26:52