Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Music for Games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 06:48
Does anyone know a website where you can get free or cheap music for computer games? And does anyone know if you can just use music from CD's? Thanks!

its not a bug its a ... a ... a extra feature!
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 11:49
Quote: "Does anyone know a website where you can get free or cheap music for computer games?"

There where some good music composition software that came in the dark basic CD (trial versions though).

Quote: "does anyone know if you can just use music from CD's?"

If the CD's contents have a copyright and you don't have the owners permission i guess you can't use the music (if you do, you get sued), not sure though if they will mind if you use the music for a non-profit game, you'd have to ask i guess.

Mussi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 18:20
maybe he means: can I play music from a cd so i can listen in game?
if thats the case then the answer is yes, don't ask me how cuz I've never used it but there are some commands to do that.

Specs: AMD Athlon 1800, 256 DDRRam 266mhz, 80GB HD 7200rmp U133, Geforce 4 Ti4400 128mb ddr sdram
guru of boredom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2003 01:36
Yeah i know about the trials but i need a web site where i can get royalty free music for my games. i have a couple but it is just techno music and i need some more genres. thanks

its not a bug its a ... a ... a extra feature!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 06:51:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 06:51:23