Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Apocalypse 2012 need help.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2011 13:50
Apocalypse 2012©

Developer Team : Microlight Studio
Publisher : Microlight Studio
Game : Apocalypse 2012©
Version : V1.18.09
Mod : -
Genre : Survival horror
Realese : End of 2011

Story: My name is Mark Thumper. I was great student and after college I sign for army. After training I went to war. I was wounded in leg and head. I survived because doctors give me some strange medicine and chip. Then I go back to my college and worked as professor. After 5 years something strange happen. I started to beat up people and my students, and when I kill one men I went to prison. Goverments transported me back to that laboratory where I get that chip. It was deep underground. Very well guarded and I was there in prison. Every ten day's they put me sleep. Why? I want to find out that.

What I'm asking for?
I need some people to help me. If you want to be in this project then just say that. You can reply in coments or on my e-mail : microlightstudio@windowslive.com. Any help is needed.

What type of help you need?
Here is what I need:
*Audio - Will get resources for soundtrack (optional : voiceover,creepy sound)
*Animation - Someone who will make sure that we have animations in game. Animations can be with video or just pictures.
Artist - This will be needed if we will making pictures animations (like slideshow).
Modeler - If someone wants to make some cool models (horror style).
If you have something else to add fell free to upload that or if you want to join with some other sugestion you can in comments or e-mail : microlightstudio@windowslive.com.
I'm level designer and help with * is what I need most.

What if I have some sugestions or questions?
Just ask in comments or e-mail : microlightstudio@windowslive.com.

I hope that you will answer to my call.

Thanks to you and see you on TGC forum.

Microlight Studio 2011©

My Specs : CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-core 2.80 GHz Win7 Ultimate
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR2
Grapphics Card : NVidia GeForce 210 1 GB
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2011 17:09
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:14:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:14:25