Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Model Works 1.1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2011 04:45
I've been developing this for years and have made a number of different versions in the past, but I finally think that I have found the right design to release commercially. So I've abandoned the previous versions and started to make version 1.1 again.

My aim is to make a 3D model creator that is simple to use and can create good quality results in minutes.

Features:

* Easy to use interface
* Export objects as .x / .3ds
* Save projects (as .mwx file)
* Open projects
* 2 views - 3D fly around mode, top down view.
* Editor features - ghost object, grid, wireframe
* Limb Creation - Scale, rotate, position, texture
* help file
* Buyers get source code, to include in there projects (would be perfect as a plugin for a city building game, or a level editor.)

Heres a screenshot, (the big windows panel at the bottom will be where you can load textures and edit limbs etc - still working on that bit!)

In this version the object only uses primitive objects - cube, box, sphere etc and at the moment there is no support for object animation. Maybe version 2 will see these features! I hope so! The aim of version 1 is to make a simple 3D model creation tool that will get you results within minutes.

Let me know your thoughts!

www.liambradburymusic.com - professional music for your games at low prices!
Stormwire
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Buyers get source code, to include in there projects (would be perfect as a plugin for a city building game, or a level editor.)"

I really like this bit. How much will it be and when are you going to release it?
LiamBradbury
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2011 17:57
I've not decided on the price yet, but it wont be expensive - probably under £5.

As for the release date, I'm aiming for the end of this month. If you send me an email I will keep you informed - send to liambradbury@live.co.uk

www.liambradburymusic.com - professional music for your games at low prices!
Stormwire
Years of Service
User Offline
Email sent

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 01:35:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 01:35:32