Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 13:07
Cool game! Awarded medal by the Republic and Ruler of the Sith fleet with Bastila. Any other things I missed or should look for?

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.
GCEclipse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 13:45
Totally agree with you - one of the best RPGs I've played for years on any platform.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 15:43
i agree, excellent game, im playing thru as a dark jedi but i stuffed it up and kille dboth of the sith trainers on k planet. so i stopped. pity the game has such huge bugs in it. and poor ai. i mean i've selected a target and went to attack him, and nearly died while the character sat there not attacking. but ohwell thats xbox for ya. by the way, NEW COMPUTER OF BUFFNESS!!! w00t, look for me in aussie jk3 servers!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 21:14
quality game only thing that lets it down in my eyes is the extremely awekard battle system.
apart from that it is just epic in its size, if i told you about everything i've found so far we'd be here for days

just check around each of the cities, there is usually a few hidden things in each... got some cool subplots there too just extend to the game so much don't think i'm even close to finding everything

PoHa!84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 21:37
Quote: "only thing that lets it down in my eyes is the extremely awekard battle system"

Akward? Really? I liked it. I mean, after I figured out how to do what, I liked it. My problem with it was the camera in some places. Easily overlooked, though.

Bug: After helping Shen and whats-her-face on Dantooine(? I think that's the planet, but I haven't played in a while...), go back to the mansion/building/whatever. They'll both still be there, and want your help.

Destroy you with my mind, I could!
. Cool, he is. Play his games, I do.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2003 21:44 Edited at: 17th Oct 2003 21:45
I'm just waiting for it on the PC

(But really, it can't beat Gothic Blood Magic of the Evil Blade 2: AquaWind Strikes Back)

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

A very nice %it, indeed.
Sup Rore
Years of Service
User Offline
You missed the chance of the love story.
If you want to know what I mean, play a Light side male, talk to bastilla a LOT, and say the right things on the forge.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2003 07:10
Yeah. From what I hear you just have to ignore her jedi code crap and KEEP TALKING TO HER and say everything that isn't boorish or stupid. Talk to her every 5 minutes. She's an odd one really, dosen't mind a bit

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

A very nice %it, indeed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 16:38:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 16:38:27