Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Hell Hounds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2011 11:01
Hey guys, Patrick here, I am new to the whole game development process, I have ideas running through my head constantly, this is my first thread, and I just wanted to let you all know about the first game I am making, it will most likely contain no retextures, extra scripts or much else in the way of customisation as I am only just learning to scripting process and the markup language. Firstly nice forum here and I have learnt a lot just from coming onto this forum.

Hell hounds:
Story:
This game follows an all around hunter, who goes by the name of Russell Stash the biggest thing he has ever killed was a 125 kilogram pig. He watched his family drown when their family home flooded and he had only just arrived home from a hunting trip, as he notices a dark shadow disappearing into the distance. As Russell makes his way towards the shadows where he saw the "thing" disappear he runs into pure evil taking whatever form it can get its hands onto.

Thank you guys for looking, I will keep you updated as the game moves forward
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Adhere to the WIP thread rules and post screenshots or this thread will be locked.
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2011 18:04
Get a in game picture in here or you'll be locked. The only reason you aren't right now is because Keith isn't awake. I'd use this time wisely to get in a picture.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.

Come on down to my site at Unleashed FPSCreators
EyEpatch Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2011 01:06 Edited at: 26th Jun 2011 03:04
Hey guys unfortunately my FPSC is playing up and I cannot get it to load, so my work is currently hiding in limbo , will post a screenshot A.S.A.P sorry

*EDIT* Unfortunately I cannot get FPSC to stop bugging, I try to load my map and its all gone Keith can you please lock this thread, when I get FPSC working I will start a new one and adhere to the requirements thank you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:21:49