Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / X10 Issues

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I purchased the Model 10 Pack from the company for X10 and i get really bad render problems such as missing guns, or errors that cause the game to crash and i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this? Also my other question is I have tried disableling my firewall as well as other things to get my FPS x10 to update and i cant. Does anyone know of where i can download any updates for this? I currently have 1.0.0.1
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2011 08:45
I can't remember the thread name, but I think SSG made a thread on it.

Cheesehead for life.
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2011 18:21
Quote: "I can't remember the thread name, but I think SSG made a thread on it."

From the dude themself - here.

Tehehe, I got mentioned in a post .

-SSG

Sorry all for my furious departure a while ago (well, almost 8 months xD) after deep thought I have decided to return.

I apologise to those I offended.
Kerecsen
Years of Service
User Offline
I read your thread and i have a few questions Sika. See what you think of the following:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2011 22:02
Madre de Dios o.O.

Have you tried re-installing MP9/10? By the looks of it the gun's been misread and is lower than the hands. I'm supposing the pixelated graphic is due to the snapshot or does that happen too?

-SSG

Sorry all for my furious departure a while ago (well, almost 8 months xD) after deep thought I have decided to return.

Kerecsen
Years of Service
User Offline
pixlated is the snapshot, but yes i have tried to reinstall 10, and customer support does nothing but tell you that you need to fix it even though you bought a product that should work.
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 21:24
The support isn't really the greatest but they do usually help a great deal.

If you try opening the gun's HUD.x in FRAGmotion, see if the animation is fine. If so then try using FPSCleaner found in the Bin folder in X10 to remove any DBO and DBU files which can cause corruption and errors.

If Fragmo shows the guns in the same odd position then you'll need to try and get in touch with Errant; he'll be able to diagnose any model-related problems .

-SSG

Kerecsen
Years of Service
User Offline
So Ive never used fragmotion yet so im not sure what im looking for with this. I opened the Hud.x File and this is what i am seeing. Also my question for you is if FPS cleaner gets put in with the Patch. I looked through the folders and did not see it and since i have been unsuccessful with geting the patcher to work i have not been able to download the newiest patch.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:39:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:39:05