Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / tier 1 and tier 2?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2011 04:46
hello, I was just wanting to know what is tier 1/tier 2 and what are the differences between the two. I know this question might of been answered but I was wanting to know what this is ( All I know is that the AppGameKit uses thses tools, lol) thank you very much in advance!

sov the game creator!
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2011 08:43
Hi, the differences are explained here but I'm not sure how up-to-date it is. In short tier 1 is very similar to DBPro (BASIC) and tier 2 makes use of C++.

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2011 20:45
That's not all. With Tier One, when you make a game to sell, the app store takes their cut and then TGC takes theirs and you get the rest. With Tier Two The app store takes their cut and you get the rest. The thing is, with Tier Two, you have to pay for the signatures to keep the game on market. With Tier One TGC pays for it, which is why they get a cut. I honestly prefer Tier One for the simple DBPro language and not having to pay for signatures. Both are good.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.

Come on down to my site at Unleashed FPSCreators
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2011 21:46
That says Tier 1 makes use of an Eclipse-based IDE, but they're going to use Code::Blocks, right?

KISTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2011 01:37
Yes, Eclipse was dropped in favor of Code::Blocks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:51:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:51:01