Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / weapons not appearing...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,when i test the map everything is fine,but when i build the game i can not see the weapon i am using,i can see it before i pick the weapon up,i cn also see the hand which holds the weapn,i can even fight with it but the weapon is invisible(on all the levels of the builded game)...I am sorry if this has already been posted but i did not find anything...
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2011 18:25
Assuming they're MP9&10 weapons, you need to copy the textures from the FPS Creator gamecore\guns\$ area of the gun you want and copy them into the directory in the built game's. Errant has mentioned this in the text files but it took me a while to find out too :

Quote: "1911 Example:
[quote]
1.IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MULTIPLE TEXTURES!

After building your game, you MUST manually copy the following textures to the

files\gamecore\guns\model pack 9\1911

directory of your BUILT game or else the weapon will not display properly!

1911Rvweap_D.dds
ammo_D.dds
Hand_D.jpg

If you fail to do this, some parts of the weapon and the hands will not render. Also, enemy weapons will appear white."
[/quote]

Hope this helps

-SSG

Sorry all for my furious departure a while ago (well, almost 8 months xD) after deep thought I have decided to return.

I apologise to those I offended.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 22:10:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 22:10:15