Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2002 23:04
I don't know whats working wrong.
I formatted my harddrive and installed Windows XP Home edition but when I try to run this code

Windows opens another window and plays this video in a type of media player (not the one of windows just a window).
Please help.
"If you can't make it good
make it look good."
Bill Gates
TGWDNGHN
Years of Service
User Offline
odd... that never happend to me before...does your animation have music or sounds? if so maybe thats why it opend up a media player...I really don't know

If life gives you a lemon, shove it up a water gun and squirt it into someone's eyes!
D Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2002 14:18
It has no sounds and worked before I "downgraded" from Windows XP Professional to Home Edition (XP Pro was cracked).
Perhaps the patch installs not right under Home Edition, because everytime I run the updater manually he "updates" most files from version 1.0 to the latest version(I can do this how often I want, he never really updates but tells all is successful).
Damn it, not even my old code snippets are working.

make it look good."
Bill Gates
D Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 21:21
Formatted again.
Fixed problem .

make it look good."
Bill Gates