Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] - Image Kit - Management you images. Repeat, border paste image, load unloaded textures ETC - 1 function call

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 03:59 Edited at: 28th Jul 2011 17:56
Hi, excuse the typo

This snippet provides an example of how to use a source code file I call the 'image code' which has been made to manage your images and provide image functionality frequently used in user interfaces.

It is currently a WIP so more functions are soon to be added.

Here are a few of them ready to be used:

GetImageByFile - Get the image ID of the image loaded with the specified file

ImageBorderPaste - Create a border out a repeated image, and wrap it around a pasted one

LoadTexture or LoadMatrixTexture - Load and apply textures

LoadImage or LoadNormalImage - Load image if not already loaded

Plus more...

Download the code and demos here with Media files

Demo Snippet

Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2011 04:38 Edited at: 28th Jul 2011 04:38
That's some nice stuff you're working on!

But... there's already an Image Kit, so you may want to use a different name for this one.

Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2011 17:53 Edited at: 28th Jul 2011 18:07
Thanks Rich

My code is a starting point for managing and using images; therefore you could use Sven's image kit or any image plugin with it. You can also edit how the functions work. The functions also integrate with my other libraries (under the making) which refer to it.

Ironicly, I never saw Sven's Image Kit before. It has been a while since anyone commented about it, but the functions in there seem very useful.

I will change the name to 'Image Code' for now; although I cannot change the post name.

Stay tuned for more functions...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 23:28:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 23:28:45