Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Nazi Zombies Top Down 2D Sprites Needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 15:36
I am developing a top down 2D Nazi Zombie game. It will be exactly like normal COD Zombies including, wave control, barriers, zombie drops, doors, power, ect... I really need some sprites. I have never been very good at creating graphics so I need some help. You will be given full credit for the graphics. Thank you.

TK-Games
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 18:36
Generally what people use are temporary sprites for their games till they can get custom art made for them. Just go to Google Images and type "zombie spite sheet" and see what comes up. Remember though that you cannot sell or give the game way still using the temporary graphics.

Trenton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2011 08:49
Yes I understand this and I have temporary sprites, but I really suck at graphics. I did look on google and there isn't really any top down zombie sprites. Yes there are a few, but from what I saw they are all copyright. I want some custom graphics without having to worry about infringement.

TK-Games
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 15:04 Edited at: 7th Nov 2011 15:04
Why don't you buy the latest FPSC zombie pack (has zombies in it) and make some spritesheets yourself? That's what I had to do for my own top down zombie spritesheets... all done in DBP.

Here's an example:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 17:20

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:19:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:19:45