Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Fpsc x10 Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok so about a week ago I bought fpscx10 Now every time I try to run a test an error pops up saying run-time 105 file does not exist at line 25891 any idea why that might be?
Also If this has already been posted sorry for the re-post I searched the forums and couldn't find anything about this error.
In addition I downloaded and used a mod link below I deleted the mod along with the anything mod related in my game shortly after the bug started appearing.

the link: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=130281&b=24
I am currently uninstalling fpsc in hopes that works but I will lose all of my progress...
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 21:19
The mod you installed is not for x10, rather it is for x9 so I would guess that is the problem. When you deleted the mod you may have inadvertedly deleted a crucial x10 file, or you may not have deleted all the components of the mod. It's rather impossible to guess.

Your best bet is a clean install. Back up all your files before reinstalling. You might luck out and your previous maps will load on the new install.

Good luck and let me know if I can help.
EpicNerd
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks tried it and it worked.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:55:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:55:36