Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier 1 to App Store, having a Mac and being official apple developer, is it possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,
I don't use to write so much in these forums, but I'm quite interested by AppGameKit and after read a lot of post, facebook, etc.. I didn't find any answer to this question:

If I make a game using Tier 1, I have a Mac, xcode and all the stuff, and I'm a official Apple Developer (what means I pay 99$ year, etc..)..

Can I upload directly my product to App Store??? (of course, after submission aproval, etc)

Is this possible? or I will need to go through TGC to sell my game if I use Tier 1????

Sorry if this question is answered before, I swear I've looking around in the forums and I didn't see the answer.

Thanks a lot
Hubdule
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2011 14:35
Hi pinete,

as far as I understand how AppGameKit works you create your Tier 1 game, then copy the compiled bytecode to the mac and run xcode. There you'll have a template where you just copy the bytecode to a subfolder then compile. And ready is your iOS app.

Life is good!
pinete
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Hubdule
I thought it was just possible with Tier 2 as Tier 1 was only prepared to execute your game in an iPhone via wifi or TGC..
Thanks again
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2011 17:03
Yes, you can directly sell your tier 1 app to apple, just as you can with a tier 2 app.

My signature is NOT a moderator plaything! Stop changing it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 01:46:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 01:46:19