Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [Tier 2] Will TGC publish our games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2011 22:11
I would like to create a couple of games using tier 2 but I am a little put off with the costs involved in publishing the games, I also don't own a mac.

Has it been metioned anywhere about whether TGC will publish for us if the games meet certain standards/requirements?

Or, is there any other publishers in here that could fill a similar role?

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
TGC will publish both tier 1 and 2 if your game is any good. just contact them through email when your game is done.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 10:06
Quote: "TGC will publish both tier 1 and 2 if your game is any good. just contact them through email when your game is done. "

Although they have yet to confirm and clarify that.

My signature is NOT a moderator plaything! Stop changing it!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2011 03:06
If someone sends us a game we like, we will WANT to publish it There is a time/cost to evaluating, testing, signing, publishing and marketing apps so we would only go with good apps to start with. Aside from this option, we are looking at somewhere between the two solutions so you don't need a mac but you also don't need to pass some TGC quality test. I have seen some terrible apps make millions on the App Store in recent years, so who are we to prevent you from publishing your magnificent octopus. We'll keep our doors open, and see what walks in.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2011 16:18
Thanks for the replies everyone.

@Lee - That's great news, its not worth me spending out alot of money without having an idea of what sort of returns are possible. Hopefully I can come up with something of quality in the coming months. Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 10:46:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 10:46:27