Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Quarantine Infection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2011 05:07 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2011 19:38
heloo everyone! i am sadly to break it down to you that Primal Instinct is cancelled. i felt like it never had the potential to become a ''decent'' game. but therefore i have made a new one called Quarantine Infection.

Quarantine Infection
*developer:CornerStone games
*publisher:vamprey11
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*story-you wake up,realizing you are in a room where you never been in. suddenly you hear a eerie noise. a zombie?? meet Louis Smith in this scary eerie game. you must uncover the dark secrets that lure you into the abyss of strange creatures or phenomena you never even seen in your life. Louis smith must stop the virus from breaking out of control in order to save all of humanity. but what he doesn't know is that a twist at the end uncovers everything he knew and loved. get ready for this adventure of darkness and world of Zombies.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:you must conserve and save your ammo as much as you can! don't waste time killing those zombies! for you will regret it when your out of ammo you fool. also you will need to investigate rooms a lot in order to uncover locked doors and supplies. don't you ever, Ever! get lost! chances are if you do you will never survive. game play is full of suspense. so whatever you hear or see, get ready to point your gun.

*features: full on graphics with dynamic lighting effects and shaders.

*creepy music and scary game play to keep you entertained for awhile.

*multiple rooms for more survival fun!

screen shots are in link! http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Attachments

Login to view attachments
vamprey11
Years of Service
User Offline
http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php for those of you who dont want to download the images. heres the link for the images.
Gunslinger
Years of Service
User Offline
Link is wrong.
vamprey11
Years of Service
User Offline
what r u talking about? these are the only 3 pictures i sended. plus it is working fine for me.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2011 01:21
The link you posted opens up my, and I assume for anyone else who uses imageshack their, picture page. You need to do the link for each file through imageshack.

vamprey11
Years of Service
User Offline
ugh! ill just post a game play on a new thread then!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:27:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:27:51