Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Another AGK app in the store!

Author
Competition Prize Winner 2014
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 01:30 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2011 01:45
Hi guys, just received another approval from apple:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/blaulicht-xl/id465512529?mt=8

It's just a small app called "Blaulicht XL" (sorry it's only in german yet, but will update it into an english version soon too). But it's so simple, it almost needs no translation Did it within a few hours. This app produces a fully configurable flashlight. You can edit the color of the light/screen as well as the flash frequency.

If you put the first frequency to 0.0 seconds, then you have a nice steady light in every color you want...

It's pretty quick mistaken on the highway or german Autobahn, if you use it in the car at night... If the blue screen flashes, it looks almost like the light of a police car.... Even on iPad.

It's pretty simple, but the result is funny
Hope you like it

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 03:36 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2011 03:39
I would think a "Blue Light" simulator might be against the law in some locations if you use this in a car.
I know the state that I live in prohibits the use of flashing blue lights on, or emitted from, a vehicle not used by official law enforcement.
I would at least change the thing to "Rainbow Flash" or something that implies the multicolor ability, rather than focusing on blue.
Then, it is the user's fault if they use the blue in a car but as it stands now with the blue focus it might run into legal trouble.

Just a thought.

Nifty flashlight app though.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 13:16
Quote: "I would think a "Blue Light" simulator might be against the law in some locations if you use this in a car."

It is illegal in the UK, you are not allowed any blue lights on your vehicle. You are not even allowed any blue reflective material.

halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 14:22
I see.

give my best

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:58:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:58:39