Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Close App coomand

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
humm i'm making a gui for my app on windows pc platform and i can't find any command that closes my appliction :/

the only way i have for now is windows mode for the standard X top left to close my application.

if i'm just blind please tell me ^^ but i can't see anything to do with closing the program.

thx for any help

p.s if its not part of agk i hope it will be put in as a raw command for pc platforms.

Venom
Hubdule
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 16:36

Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2011 18:34 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2011 18:36
Yah, like Hubdule sez. If you're only doing a keyboard version, then this code in your main loop will end the program when the ESCAPE key is pressed.

But for devices with no keyboard, you could put in a button that calls the "end" command.

snike Venom
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks guys. i forgot how dbp did it. i guess its still should be in the doc's somewhere.

any way as i psted i found "exit" worked and i assigned it to the escape key.

lol i built my own custome buttons made from sprites with aligned text for a challenge but i ccan't close the application lol haha

thanks again

Venom

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:36:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:36:12