Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / Making PureGDK Plugins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2011 18:05 Edited at: 7th Oct 2011 20:01
March 2011 AndyUK posted a thread with this comment
Quote: "I am a bit stuck on how to convert DarkNet 2.0 over to PureGDK. I tried to follow the procedure written in the documentation but i get stuck at the gdkbuilder.exe bit as this commandline utility does not exist anymore, nor does the plugindata file. I am assuming the procedure has changed. Can anyone show me the way? Thanks."

Just wondering if AndyUK or anyone else has been able to build .dll plugins for Purebasic?

I am interest in getting the process down so that I can get several different .dll's converted to work with PureBasic.
--------EDIT-----------
OK I see Version 12 of the Beta supports DarkData and all of the out-of-the-box plugins.

When I attempt to use the DarkData plugin I get the following error.
Quote: "
Line 143: A procedure must begin with a '('.
"

The line indicated is Line 143 in the h.Lib-DarkData.pb file
The code is

I do have the following to start my code

and I have gone through the "example" code that I am using and changed all of the keywords to the "DFS_xxxxxx" vs the "DFS xxxxxx" format.

Does Purebasic not like the .i vs .s in the "PrototypeC.i" vs. "Procedure.s" or is it the $0 in "Proto_DFS_Get$0" and not really a "(" problem.

Thanks for any direction,

Slyvnr

Slyvnr

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:02:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:02:03