Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Russian Guns Pack >> 15 Russian Guns <<

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 01:23

I know! thats a soviet propaganda image and does not have anything to do with modernday russia...its just here for style and coolness sake. No offence to anyone.

That being said! This is my work in progress thread for 15 guns I'm working on for TheK's Canalyst

These are the first meshes, last one not yet done

I will make at least 3 different versions of every gun (different layouts, sights, improvised versions (Canalyst has a post apocalyptic setting))

In case you want to buy any gun that shows up in this thread, feel free to contact me or post. It'll be 1 to 3 dollars for it.

-Wolf

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 01:29
You never cease to impress... and youre a modelling machine. I wish I could do that

Great work, id love to see more mate

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 02:24
Thank you! Yeah, I'm rather fast with it. That shotgun-mesh took me only one hour, and I was chatting and watching a george carlin act simoultaneously (did I get that word right? no?...moving on...)

That Groza took me 3 sittings though, wierd gun architecture, I had to redo a lot of it a couple of times. Going to be flatout annyoing to Unwrap it.

-Wolf

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 04:12
you know how you say Owned in russian? OWNED! lol

http://awolthehunted.blogspot.com/
For the latest news on my FPS in development, check out my blog!
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 05:07
Nice! I love Russian/Soviet guns. I own an SKS and I'm going to get a TT-33, so much fun to shoot...

Nice work Wolf! Can't wait to see more.

TheK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 23:37
Amazing models. I look forward to see these babies in the game!

Best wishes,
TheK

Skype name: thek491
maxiqueen123
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow looks very nice

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size.
Ret
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2011 20:19
Nice guns, do you have a portfolio? or a website where I can look at all your work? I don't really use FPSC anymore but I like your models and would like to take a look at them, you seem more than reasonable on your prices also!

Pack looks good!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2011 03:48
Thanks for all the awesome feedback! I really appreciate it.

Quote: "I look forward to see these babies in the game!
"

That will take a little while ...but yeah!! Me too

Quote: "and youre a modelling machine. I wish I could do that "

I figured its because I use Milkshape, its very limited but you get stuff done in no-time.

Quote: "do you have a portfolio?"

Nope, I concider my games my portfolio as they picture the current state of my artworks. You can click on "profile" and brows through my threads if you want to check it out.

Quote: "I don't really use FPSC anymore but I like your models and would like to take a look at them"

Well! thats great, I appreciate the interest. Visit this thread,if you like

Quote: "you seem more than reasonable on your prices also!"

Thanks! I'm not going to get rich with modeling anyway, so why selling them for over-expensive prices? I figured that there are already enough Lunatics on Turbosquid that somehow think selling a lowpoly dinosaur for 100 bucks is okay

-Wolf

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2011 03:59
Quote: "selling a lowpoly dinosaur for 100 bucks is okay "

depends on the quality - no... not even a good fully baked and animated dinosaur would go for 100.. 10-20 at max imo ^^

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
mike5424
Years of Service
User Offline
Quik, Read the 3 words before that.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2011 06:39
"that somehow think" ?

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2011 07:17
Quote: "Quik, Read the 3 words before that. "

what i wanted to point out was that lowpoly doesnt mean bad, and it could definitly be sold, just not at that price ^_^

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2011 13:05 Edited at: 9th Nov 2011 13:05
Lets get precise

I know that 3D models are valuable and that 3D Modeling can be a very enterprising job. Turbosquid provides a lot of quality assets that can be used in various games, movies and presentations.

Now look at these reasonable priced quality assets here:

Cool T-Rex

Awesome raptor

Dinosaur Pack

I concider the last one even a bargain. I mean, if you are a small studio, I bet buying these 4 great dinosaur models would be cheaper and faster than hiring a 3D artist to do the same work. I concider the other models being reasonable priced, no doubt.

Now lets get to stuff I concider overpriced and rip offs.
Stegosauruswith silly face

What the?! Just compare this to that T-Rex I posted earlier. Its a pachicephalosaurus (my dino facts are rusty so I dont know if I wrote that one right)

There are more. Ironically, there is a horrible executed allosaurus mesh for 95 dollar (I could make that one if I put a lot of effort in it, and that says a lot) right next to a fully rigged T-rex for 30 Dollars

Why posting this here? Because I like dinosaurs and because people have the guts to call TGC's FPSC Character packs overpriced.

-Wolf

mike5424
Years of Service
User Offline
Quik, I think that's what he was saying.

Here's some other good ones:
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-dolphin-rigged/626524
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-orca-killer-whale/626735
http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/221972
If anyone sees my favourite, the shark for $700 that someone bought, please post it
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 19:13
@Mike5424: I looked but haven't found one. I do however remember one goon who sold TGC Models from the FPSC Package on Turbosquid

@All: I'm almost done Unwrapping these two, sorry for the huge delay but I was rather busy. I have an intensly boring sunday ahead of me, so I bet I can provide new screenshots tomorrow.

kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 22:25
how is this coming

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 20:54
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2011 21:31
Seriously Bugsy...great work...you know, you and I...we need to talk.

But now to the update. I've made some new toys, fellah's

It took me some time to get used to modeling on my Netbook, but well, I think I'm going to keep that up. Going to Subway, taking one of these turkey,ham and bacon sandwiches and some coffee...making guns. Wouldn't that be the nerdiest thing I ever came up with?

However, time for pictures:

9A-91 compact assault rifle

AEK-971 assault rifle

Oh yeah! Peace

The right man with the wrong engine can make all the difference, doctor freeman...
Arseny
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2011 22:33
Great) You are growing up, man)
gozzy1999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2012 19:31
if i were to buy one of these weapon models would it by any chance be fpsc ready or would i have to do that myself

''Make sure your hands are clean before you point the finger''
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2012 02:50
If you where to buy them now, you would have to do that yourself. Texturing them aswell.

But, as soon as they are presented as a finished pack, they will be fpsc ready. However, I am only human so that might take time.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2012 22:14
That's some quality stuff.

Wish to see them in action.

kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2012 02:15
cool stuff

http://technowarfareproductions.webs.com/
get free fpsc media at http://fpscfree.webs.com/
http://i53.tinypic.com/2cp9pbl.gif
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
I am looking forward to the fpsc ready weapons.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:49:18
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:49:18