Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Zombie apocalypse beta

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

This is a Beta to my upcoming game called Zombie apocalypse. The story in the final game is that a team of US Navy Seals are investigating an Iran Nuclear testing site and you have to put a stop to it. When they arrive they find out that they are experimenting on their own people as well as war prisoners and having horrifying results.

For the final game I will be adding: more levels to the beginning and end of the game, Terrorist zombies, US Prisoner zombies, lighting and improved textures on the walls( the bate has the textures on the lowest setting) . The only thing I’m not sure how to do is make Terrorist zombies, I am going to have to make them and import them, and because this is my first FPSC Game so I’m not sure how to do that.

Please comment and let me know what you think, all tips and advice will be of great help.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FODCCJP

Thanks,

One Shot Sammy
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2011 04:28
Quote: "this is my first FPSC Game"

and, that's why it should be in the FPSC WIPs where you'll find it better received.

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA . DBPro V7.5
AMD Phenom™ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Fluffy Rabbit
User Banned
Posted: 30th Oct 2011 01:48
@Virtual Nomad-

Agreed. This sounds almost like a parody of a first person shooter. I'm not going to comment on your storyline, but just the fact that you both used a Megaupload link instead of a better alternative and openly admitted to using low resolution textures instantly sends my mind to the land of 14-year-olds trying to find their "big break" amongst a community of apathetic basement coders.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2011 17:43
Sammy, it seems you might get kinder and more useful comments where Virtual Nomad has pointed you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:07:18
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:07:18