Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a built game and I just packaged it into an installer using install creator pro. I then the exe. file over to my laptop, and put it on the desk top. I then ran the istaller no problem. I open the game up and no problem. But once I hit new game the loading screen pops up followed emediatly by an error message saying only "13". Any ideas?

SgtBrown5
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 00:48
Any chance you can get a screenshot so we can see exactly what you get as an error? I assume you tested the game build from FPSC before you packaged into your EXE installer?

Did you check that installation against the build you have in the directory to ensure all files/folders are there?

If so, what happens IF :

1. Install your build via installer
2. Take your build that you used to package up into the installer and copy it overtop your installation. Does the error still happen?

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
SgtBrown5
Years of Service
User Offline
I fixed it. For some reason the game crashes when I have the files on the c drive. So I reinstalled to the desktop and every thing worked out fine. IDK what the problem is with the c dirve though. Thanks anyways

SgtBrown5

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 06:15:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 06:15:54