Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Star Trek real time battles Good link

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2011 06:41 Edited at: 15th Dec 2011 00:42
Sorry for the bad post. This should work. The ultimate real time space battle.

http://ishare.sphorium.com/ms/link.aspx?profileLinkID=4b49d65c-3525-4261-9ce5-fb47e6adafc1

Richard
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2011 14:05
There's no need to start a new thread for this. Just add a new post in your previous post...

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 29th Nov 2011 21:03 Edited at: 29th Nov 2011 21:41
Or just edit your first post in your old thread,but this is ok to I guess.I played your game and it was diffrently cool.I did not know how to play it,I got the ship to go to warp and I tryed to fire a wepon with no sucsess,all in all this is still prety cool.It made me fell like I was really on a ship.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2011 21:51
Could you post some pictures?

The byte chrunchers are coming...
DIVIDING BY ZERO/BECAUSE WE SUCK...
Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
Your weapons aren't active until you come out of warp and go to red alert.
Disregard the upper weapons control panel, it is not active yet, and I may not bother with it, as it seems to be redundant. I play almost like a FPS game, on the asdw keys for direction and roll and mouse to control views like in a RTS game. Deploy several shuttles, or one shuttle will get pummeled by the enemies.

Richard
Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
I give up on trying to post pictures, it never works.

Richard
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 2nd Dec 2011 14:46
I'm a bit of a Star Trek fan. Not that I'm wearing a Star Trek badge on my T-shirt, or have false Spock ears to wear, or would beam up my girlfriend (hahahhaha!), but enough to try out the game.
First off, regarding your models, it seems like the model has inverted faces, which makes it look like transparent.
I've checked out the models in Truespace, and oh my, something is definatly wrong with the models. Parts of the model are missing, and I got an error while loading.
Which model of the four Enterprise models is the one ingame? The 3ds model? If it is, you'd better try to convert it to .x or .DBO. If you can't, send me the 3ds file with the textures, and I'll do it for you.
The Enterprise model does look awesome, though.
The graphics are simple (stars, universe, etc...) but, it still looks nice and kinda oldschool. I would add more visual effects, but that's just my personnal taste.
The gameplay is simple and effective. Had to wait a bit (without losing too much power reserves) before getting into battle, and for some that is no problem, but for others it might. You could for instance add more visual beauty to make the parts in between the missions (while viewing the Enterprise go to it's next mission) less boring? Just a suggestion, though.
The music is great! Even if it is midi sounding.
Overal a good game experience and a lot of potential to make it a great game.
I haven't played the game long enough to know if all the missions are just killing the bad guys, but if so, then a bit of variation in the missions would be great.

Good work, Rasdini!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 10:05:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 10:05:44