Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / got RobotOS compatible ios control app

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2011 04:49
well the title says it all, I have been working on a program called robotOS that allows your robot to re-program it's self, be programmed from a video game, have a virtual thought process, be controlled from mobile device or computer (I will be adding an application store with it soon). I should be posting a video on a robot being controlled from minecraft (with RobotOS running). But the ios app I made for this program allows you to tilt your ios device to control movement of the robot. It also can turn on or turn off certain settings of the robot with giving the robot commands.

p.s. I got a photo of it on the simulator, nothing too much, I do need to add a few more commands on the app. (photo as attachment)

post on what you think.

sov the game creator!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 00:06
Any pic of your bot?

you mentioned this in so many threads I am getting confused...

sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 01:32
This weekend I show have a video up and running of my robot being run on minecraft. (maybe)

sov the game creator!
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 14:36
Could you post a smaller image please? The 4288x3216 jpeg you uploaded is completely unecessary... maybe 800x600 or smaller would be more appropriate?

I nearly got bored waiting for it to download. I'm still not quite sure what it depicts exactly?

sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 06:10
sorry about the picture, I do not have a smaller one at the moment but I do have some news about the video of my robotOS. I did a huge test on the software and it works! now I have to finish up on the electrical circuits and I am ready to show how robotOS change the way robots work!

p.s. the picture was just a virtual iphone on my mac that shows the app with it's functions to robotOS (nothing too special).

again I will be using minecraft as a demo, and then later on my own

sov the game creator!
sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 06:11
sorry about the picture, I do not have a smaller one at the moment but I do have some news about the video of my robotOS. I did a huge test on the software and it works! now I have to finish up on the electrical circuits and I am ready to show how robotOS change the way robots work!

p.s. the picture was just a virtual iphone on my mac that shows the app with it\'s functions to robotOS (nothing too special).

again I will be using minecraft as a demo, and then later on my own
programming language!

sov the game creator!
sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 06:13
errrr I pressed enter two times and did two posts! if a moderator could delete this and the duplicate post, that would be nice, thank you

sov the game creator!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:20:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:20:15