Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Unknown Title

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 17:37 Edited at: 16th Dec 2011 17:39
Hi all im currently creating my horror game which is set in a hospital ive uploaded a video, this video is to show what the lighting is like and abit of the game play the creatures will be alot harder to kill I hope you all like.

You wake up in a hospital 3 years after your accident realising your the only one there you try to escape after finding out a doctor has gone mad, he thought he had a cure for the insane, whilst the experiments were being done he began to notice the patience getting stronger. He starts using this on himself, not noticing that the patience are getting more violent as well and some even start to mutate. You have to do everything in your power to stop this man and get out alive. I dont wanna spoil to much but there is alot more to the story line watch the video and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMO22yxyus&feature=youtu.be
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 19:26 Edited at: 16th Dec 2011 19:28
Tell you what I think...
A- You need to read more WIP threads...
B- Your YouTube account is going to get closed pretty soon... Copyright issues...
C- You did a good job so far... how long have you been using FPSC?
D- This thread is about to get locked by a mod... unless he is having a nice mood day and lets you off while pointing you in the right direction of how to post a WIP post... and give you time to make amendments... - Love Thy MOD -

Just noticed that your using TEST MODE... not a built game... are you still using the free edition? - argh more copyright issues lol [I could be wrong there but still]

Nuff Said... hope you mend this post before it just becomes wasted space...

Hope this helped

EDIT

IiIiI aye... dang typos... I seem to type too fast for the shift key lol...

gsdasd
Years of Service
User Offline
Been using it about 2 weeks now so fairly new but its easy to pick up, the youtube aint a problem ive had a message of them. No im using the proper version just while i was playin I was doing some tweaking to the game.
Shypaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 19:35 Edited at: 16th Dec 2011 19:36
Quote: "copyright issues"

Not copyright issues, but you are not able to make the game .exe with the trial.

So far you need to read the WIP rules before posting.
After that we'll se what you have to show.

gsdasd
Years of Service
User Offline
ok ill ask them to lock this as I dont have any good screen shots. Im going to finish a level first, then I will get something posted. Its the proper copy I can build with it, I just think to do it.
Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 19:51
I like to hear that someone is using my music. It gives me a great feeling.

The game looks great so far. Just be a little more creative with the lighting. It looks like a simple and fun shooter.

Good luck with your game

NORION.

gsdasd
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks im glad you mentioned the music because I downloaded it and forgot to write who I got it off you will be mentioned in the credits to the end. Its gonna be more than I shoot um up, youve gotta solve puzzles, avoid being seen from creatures by hiding in rooms wardrobes or however you spell it lol. There will be a good stpry line well I hope its gonna be good anyways.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:15:16
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:15:16