Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / 1.10 is out!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2003 08:43
This might not matter much to many of you here, but it's a big deal to many thousands of gamers around the globe, so I figured I'd post it . Diablo patch 1.10 is out, and it's good. Very good. For a long time it has been put up on the 'infinity' shelf with the likes of Duke Nukem Forever, but now it's out for all Diablo II players to enjoy. I can safely say that I have never, ever seen a game changed this much, and this well, for free. And the new world event is pretty fun too-- it's sure to make characters who think they're gods feel a bit more insecure about their power.

Cheers .

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

A very nice %it, indeed.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2003 10:46
link?

BatVink (formerly StevieVee)
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2003 10:54
You mean we can finally rid diablo of the "ith" items and hex charms? My dual wielding grandfather barb is gonna own now!
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2003 16:50
BatVink-- www.blizzard.com, www.battle.net, or just launch Diablo II and it'll go through the process automatically .

Phaelax-- hex charms should be gonners (so much for the hacker currency), ith items should be also. I've run across a few n00bs yelling that they can still maphack, but I haven't noticed any maphackers myself, and the chats are now totally free of spambots .

A very nice %it, indeed.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2003 04:46
I like my maphack. I still know where to get the real maphack. I've beaten the game without it, I think I'm entitled to see where I'm going when item hunting.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2003 07:17
'entitled'? Did Blizzard give you the privelige? Then you're not. It's their game, their battle.net, and their world-- you are nothing but a guest. MapHack gives unfair advantages over legitimate players.

'I still know where to get the real maphack.'

Everybody does. I know where to find basically every single version of it. The point is that I have chosen not to use it because I respect Blizzard and their excellent game.

A very nice %it, indeed.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2003 03:35
I have no respect for Blizzard, and its their fault to. At least legitimate items are back, thats all I was concerned about.

I just got done playing diablo, and woh is it harder. And they lowered WW dmg! Looks like I gotta make a frenzy barb.
CloseToPerfect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2003 05:05
may be time to start playing again.

CTP
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2003 06:25
My necro is a whole bunch stronger now. I think that 'zons got the short end of the stick in this patch, but they might even it out in 1.10b, or perhaps some new strategies will be developed. It iz good to be ze king

A very nice %it, indeed.
Joeyjoejoe Shabadoo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2003 10:43 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2003 10:43
Its a hack and slash game thats over 3 years old..bleh.
Nothing like revamping a 3 year old game with pixles the size of bolders, fun, fun!

http://www.warbucket.com/comic.php?id=228

This sig is poinless. Poin poin poin poin!
CloseToPerfect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2003 07:09
joey, maybe it is three years old but last night there were over 300,000 people playing it on battle.net.

CTP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 18:47:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 18:47:57