@ Desecrated Studios - Thanks for your review. I'll try working on a few things like, (READ THIS, ITS THE INFORMATION ADDED TO IT)
- First zombie attack in house is a bit frightening. Well, since you don't have a weapon to fight it it was scary. You should at least have a weapon before fighting the zombie. (CHECK THE KITCHEN;)
- This is kind of a glitch for FPSC. But when you stack segments sometimes, you can see the upstairs walls coming through the ceilings in the floor below. This is really not your fault. (HARD TO FIX :( NEED NEW SEGMENTS)
- No lighting like.. at all. I mean there are some lights, but you have to turn them on manually. Which is a cool thing, but i had 0 ambiance and i could not see a damn thing. Maybe set the ambiance to something like 3 and then say "i should find the light switch!" (NEAT IDEA, ILL GET WORKING ON THAT, CHANGED AMBIENCE to 10)
- Car crash in the street is a bit odd. The steam seems fine, but the random tires that flew off makes no sense. Why did they fly off? It doesn't even touch the random container there? (TRIED ADJUSTING IT, PLAY NEW DEMO;)
- Fridge in the house is made of wood, as well as the sink. You should change the material index to metal for the fridge, and stone i guess for the sink? (I HAVE NO CLUE TO DO THIS, I WILL LOOK IT UP)
- The construction thing in the road, with the hole and the pipe, looks fantastic! Great job on that! I figured i had to do something down there but was disappointed. Maybe you could add a sewer level? Hmm? :P (PLAY FULL DEMO;)
- Fence piece on road are a good idea. But the ones that are at an angle are bad. They are floating there, what is making them stay up? Also, you can get out of the map (to your death) if you fly off that one fence piece onto the others ones that are still standing. (HOPEFULLY FIXED THIS)
- "Well this looks promising" A good ending i guess, but tell me, how does one get away in a car when the road is blocked by a fence? You can clearly see that that is the end of the world? Maybe make a small city in the background to show that that is where the city is and that is where you are going? (I ADJUSTED THIS, ONLY FOR FPS FRAMES)
- Car starts in front of fence, which again is clearly the edge of the map. This should be fixed. (PLAY NEW DEMO;)
- Decals such as the trash on the street (or around it) are floating. Move them down closer to the road/floor! (IT GLITCHES, TRY NEW DEMO)
- The mail truck idea was nice! I loved the lightning thing that was going on! It looked really nice! (THANKS, BUT I CHANGED THIS A BIT:(
- Why exactly are there 2 mail trucks in the city? (WELL ITS A CITY:D my town Has 8 mail trucks, smaller than my games town/city)
- I love the buggy vehicle thing! If you don't mind me asking, where did you obtain this entity? (FPS-FILES ;)
- "Safe at last" i forgot to take notes here, but if i remember right the road again goes nowhere except to a fence. This should be fixed...again. (DONT WORRY, PLAY NEW DEMO;)
- Lights in the lobby are not touching the ceilings. I would move them up a bit. Or if they are being held by wires i would put some wires up there. (FIXED THIS, HOPEFULLY)
- Im just going to say this now, you did a good job at trying to hide the outside world with the windows being blocked. But most of the time you can see out of them perfectly. Try to barricade them even more! (YEAH, JUST BARRICADED THEM COMPLETELY NOW)
- Couch on second floor of the building, or the third i can't remember, is made of metal. I suggest changing the material to something more suitable. (ILL LEARN)
- I don't know if you are supposed to do this, but on the second floor of the building there is a vending machine blocking the hallway. You can jump and crouch over it to get to the other part of the building. Are you supposed to do this? (NO, BUT I ADJUSTED THIS LEVEL;) Play new DEMO!
- Third floor, first door on the right, the wall texture changes on one segment. You might want to fix this! It looks weird with one wall being bricks and the other is wallpaper. (SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM JUST WITH THOSE SEGMENTS, youll notice them still on new demo, cant get around this with other segments as well?
- The room with the insane mental guy or whatever, yeah he is invisible. I almost had a heart attack because i was getting attacked out of no where! I luckily saw the shadow on the floor though. Is he supposed to be invisible? (NOPE, Hopefully I Fixed these, dont seem to affect me while im playing. adjust graphics, etc if you have too.
- The same room with the guy, the cork board on the wall is made of metal when it shouldn't be. You know what to do. (WILL LEARN)
- The door unlocked with the key is very nice! It is cool that it connects back to the first floor! I like that idea! The wall textures in that room before you drop down are all different which is a bad thing. Also, the insane guy on the first floor is also invisible. (FIXED HOPEFULLY)
- CRASHES! It might just be my computer, but it doesn't work for me.. (PLAY NEW DEMO, IT WAS MOST LIKELY A LIGHT BUG:(
I'm uploading new DEMO, I'll post information on first post when its completed upload.
When you wake up, things might not be the same as you remember...
Its not a dream.