Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Windows / Publishing to AppUp

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I originally posted the following in the other forum, but I think it is more specific to this one:

I'm trying to build my app and upload to AppUp. Anyone have any luck with this? I started following the directions. I didn't get very far. I copied the "interpreter_appup" folder to "myapp_appup". Then, using Visual Studio Express, open the solution in that folder. When I do this, I get a message that I need to convert it because it's an older version. I convert and then continue the instructions.

The next step says to remove the interpreter_appup item, which I do. Here's where I can't continue. It says to Add an existing project, navigate to my newly created folder and select the .vcproj file. When I do, it says "the selected file cannot be opened as a solution or project. Please select a solution file or a project file."

Anyone else have this problem when trying to build a solution for AppUp?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 02:33
Did you check out the ADG group site? Hopefully Baxslash will come across and point you in the right direction...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 19:45:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 19:45:31