Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / tier 1 preparing folders

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2012 19:25
I am looking at the setup instructions for android
Program Files/The Game Creators/AGK/IDE/Help/guides/33_android.htm

it says:
Quote: "It is also vital the project folder exists in AGK\IDE\apps\your_project and the apps folder should sit alongside the common and platform folders"

I am a little confused on this statement?

Does this mean I should create a new folder like this Program Files\The Game Creators\AGK\IDE\apps\my_project_number_1

the other folders in this directory are all interpreter_something
(just seems a little odd my project folder should sit in here)

if this is the case should I make several folders for each app? or 1 folder with my different projects inside?

TKS
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2012 06:51
kk I just noted the movement of the AppGameKit folder to the "easier to get to folder"
notedly c:\android
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2012 10:05 Edited at: 30th Jan 2012 12:26
K the instructions show that the "interpreter_android" folder now contains a form of run time with the AppGameKit player; so I get it; copy the folder and rename it, now that it runs on the android.

I keep getting a unremovable/uncopyable null file in the top folder; anyone know how I get rid of it? or why it is there?

I copied only the IDE folder once then compiled with CYGWIN, so I erased the IDE folder (got the null file error removed everything but it) then copied the whole AppGameKit folder over to a new folder and recompiled. anything to worry about?

OK had to get rid of it with CYGWIN nothing else worked and I mean nothing.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:24:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:24:28