Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / DBC Help Files Re-Vamp

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 07:07
I have been learning HTML and CSS and remembered how cluttered, ugly and broken the DBC help files are, so I made a start fixing them and practising my new knowledge.

I've only edited a few of the main pages and the memblock mesh pages but already I'm pleased with the results. I might continue this, there are over a thousand pages so it would take a while to complete the whole lot!

I changed some of the text and in particular I would like someone to go over my explanation of mesh data when stored in memblocks, just to make sure I haven't said anything wrong.

Open start.htm to begin viewing.

PS I have included four style sheets that can be swapped about if you want to have a look at them (I don't know how to do this in the web page yet), but I think the one I've left active is the best.

Join DNG today! We are a game development team open to all. Visit our Headquarters to learn more.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Attila
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks great. please go on...

thank you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:28:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:28:54