Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 08:21 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2012 08:43
Hey everyone, I'm actually having issues with playback speed with AppGameKit on my Android tablet, but that doesn't mean I can't share the demo version APK with everyone!

It's a simple puzzle game - destroy the landscape to help guide water droplets from the source to the goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5iEe0eHIk

The APK is attached with this message. Please let me know how it runs on your machine/device

Hi there. My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 23:27
It works perfectly on a Samsung Galaxy S2... No issues with speed...

How about having the option to release the water so you don't necessarily have to wait until the time runs down?...

I can see that being a fun game, good stuff!
anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2012 03:57
Quote: "How about having the option to release the water so you don't necessarily have to wait until the time runs down?..."

I've considered that. You're the first person to bring it up. In the harder levels - which aren't included in the demo - you end up in a mad race against time... the problem becomes there isn't enough time to place bombs. Gotta be fast!

However, it's always an improvement that I can make in a future release

Hi there. My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:28:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:28:03