Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Skybox Issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was going to take screenshots but can't locate the right source from backup. I have a 3d, 6 sided skybox...each side has an image on it...like a planet, a sun, starfields, etc. If I load the skybox in DBP or DarkGDK(C++), it works just fine. But for some reason, when I load it in DarkGDK .NET under visual basic...the images are all messed up, like some are being used twice and some aren't displaying at all. I've tried it on different computers with the same result, I can't figure out what is different from .NET and the other engines that is causing this. I have uploaded the model with images if anybody wants to give it a shot. If I can't get it to work, i'm going to have to go back to C++, but most of my code is already in GDK.NET. I chose .NET because i'm more fluent in it, such that I actually paid for the GDK and am having this issue.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
jojoofu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2012 23:29
Mind sharing a sample of the code used ? That would be a starting point in figuring out what happened.

" The best slaves are the ones who think they are free. "

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:24:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:24:49