Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Metro theater model pack in FPSCX10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2012 19:11
I have a problem using the lobby doors, they don't cut tha walls properly, and on top of all, they look strange when testing the game. View the attached image,,,

Is therte something special you have to do to make this work, or is this yet another pack not working in FPSCX10?

Best regards

PS. As you can see I'm using the mystic mod, but I'm sure that hasn't something to do with it

www.memblockgames.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 4th Feb 2012 22:49
I don't have any of the model packs, does anyone know of or have a list of the model packs that don't work (and possibly what issues they have)?

The budo eagle
mnemonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2012 10:56
Good idea. I have seen that not even the zombie appocalypse pack is fullyt compatible with FPSCX10, yet the TGC homepage say that it will (Game creation->FPS creator X10->Model packs) and it will show up. I know that TGC don't support X10, but maybe they should review what packs works and what packs don't or they could remove the whole product from their product range.

I think it's sad, very sad. FPSC is a good engine, and could even be better. Since many game creators wants to give the crowd games that they request. And most of these days it's graphics. And the concept of FPS games are popular, i'd request a good RAD tool for creating these kind of games.

Anyway! A little,, sidetrack there. Moving back to the discussion. Half the door seems (as seen on the picture) to fall of and block the door. Maybe I could try to redesign my level so that I don't have to use the doors

www.memblockgames.com
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 5th Feb 2012 22:06
If people had a list of the ones that didn't work (and maybe some more people would like to donate to Mystic) I could get some of those packs and try to get them working in X10.

Page.
mnemonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2012 23:08
You can start checking out this model pack.

www.memblockgames.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:27:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:27:54