Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / I cannot change the texture on a single entity.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 02:22
This is when i try to edit the properties in the editor, nothing happens. Maybe I could just go for changeing the fpe files manually, but it would be nice if I could do it directly in the editor. Life would be more easy that way.

Anyone knows anything about this?

btw, I can't change textures in X9 either

www.memblockgames.com
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 13:50
Quote: "This is when i try to edit the properties in the editor, nothing happens. Maybe I could just go for changeing the fpe files manually, but it would be nice if I could do it directly in the editor. Life would be more easy that way.

Anyone knows anything about this?

btw, I can't change textures in X9 either"

The texture should change in game, but it won't change in the editor. Is it just not showing the change in the editor, or does it not change when you test play?

Page.
mnemonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 19:21
It does'nt change, in the editor, quick level preview or in test game.

www.memblockgames.com
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 23:15
You need to run fps cleaner and get rid of the old dbo/bin files after making texture changes.
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 03:28
Quote: "You need to run fps cleaner and get rid of the old dbo/bin files after making texture changes."

This is why, on top of many, many other reasons, that I have a short cut to fpsc cleaner on my desktop.

Do the following: save level with your changes, close application, run cleaner, restart fpsc, load level, enjoy.

Sometimes I have found that running the cleaner while FPSC is still open will not affect change in the currently active level. Just fyi, ymmv, etc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:28:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:28:58