Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / how can I publish Apps on Android Market using Google Checkout OUT OF UK AND USA

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 23:13
Hi all,
I live in Italy, and I was trying to subscribe to the Android App Market, but before throwing 25$ out of the window, and I would like to earn something, or at least not to lose money, I first tried to get a Google Checkout Account as a merchant. I discovered that only UK and USA are supported. Since I cannot emigrate to USA or UK only to publish an app, anyone has got any idea about 1) it is possible to get such account in other countries, or is there an alternative way to publish app and get some money back?
I thought of Amazon, but 1) it is expensive, except for first year, and 2) it bans AppGameKit app because of OpenGL trashing problem.
Moreover Amazon market is only for USA too, I understood.
Pls if there are some non-anglo-saxon people that followed an easy way to publish app, let us know.
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2012 15:48
http://support.google.com/androidmarket/developer/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=150324

Seems Italy's supported. Ready the guides there, maybe it'll help.

MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2012 22:11
thanks, the Google Checkout classic is restricted only to USA and UK, while Google Checkout for Android Market is opened to other countries too. I did not catch this difference.
The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 15:58
What is Google Checkout?
MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 15:05
it's the aka Google Wallet, in the version for the Merchants.
It is the way to manage payments for Google related businesses.
I used Google Checkout for Merchant for selling apps on the Android Market, but it can be used (in the wallet version) to do payments.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:28:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:28:59