Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Ideas for my RPG (beta released)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2012 22:14
Hello,

I am currently working on my first official game for a school project, which I call for Rendonan.
It is a 2D RPG platform and top-down game in which I am trying to combine a lot of elements of different games I find interesting.

Now I was wondering if anyone else has any good ideas as well which I could add to the game.
You can download it and register for free on my website: www.rendonan.com
(only a trail version is open for free accounts)
Like this you can test and get an idea of what the game is about.

So anyway, Perhaps someone has more ideas of what I could add more
Personally I was thinking of including a tower defence minigame as well.

Please feel free to reply with ideas and opinions!
Thank you for your interest and time

Recently released my first official game in Beta stage!
visit www.rendonan.com to test it (free trail)
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2012 23:45
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: This forum is for games created with products from The Game Creators.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:42:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:42:21