Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / iPhone 4S and AGK Viewer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Build my game and broadcast to AppGameKit Viewer on iPhone 4S via Wi-Fi and never receives the game just sits there with Waiting For Stream.

Rob P.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2012 16:59
First, you shouldn't double post the same problem.

I had the same thing happening with my iPod Touch (3rd generation).

When I clicked on the 'Compile and Broadcast' button that has the gold gear and green arrow, nothing happened on the iPod.

If I click the 'Compile, Run and Broadcast' button with the red arrow, the application ran on both my PC and on the iPod.

Since I have a Mac Mini and can connect directly, I didn't worry about it.

I don't know if it is a configuration issue.

My Windows (64 bit Win 7) and Linux PCs are all hard wire connected to our home network. The modem is also a wireless hub, which is what my iPod, iPad and Mac Mini connect to. And all the wired and wireless devices see each other just fine.

What sort of configuration are you running?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
iPhone 4S Testing
Years of Service
User Offline
Just a simple Wi-FI and Windows XP SPK 3.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
iPhone 4S Testing
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank You Ancient Lady.

This works for me:
If I click the 'Compile, Run and Broadcast' button with the red arrow, the application ran on both my PC and on the iPod.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
iPhone 4S Testing
Years of Service
User Offline

Keep in mind all this does is stream video AppGameKit Viewer and do not place the application on phone.

So I'm back to square one. I need to get the AppGameKit player on the iPhone 4S.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2012 16:40
Sorry, but the AppGameKit broadcast from Windows does not install the player on your iPhone.

In order to actually install apps on an iOS device, it needs to be compiled on a Mac (and you need to be a registered Apple iOS developer) or downloaded from the App Store.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:35:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:35:16