Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / a lot of questions probobly easy for every 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i was tryin to make automatic guns for my game with this (at the bottom) code wich is not mine it was in the forums long time ago, well wenever i put autocam off then the bullets would not be there and it just wouldnt work. Also for anamated objects um how do u have them animate at the same time wile your moving like the code i used was like um
if upkey()=1 then move object 1,1: play object 1 and it works after i let go of the button. And there any way to make objects move slower because wen i used if upkey()=1 then move object 1,1 it moved way too fast. Its not on a matrix yet and i might just need to scale it bigger or sumtin im not sure.

tim
Black Hydra
Years of Service
User Offline
Here's a tip: ONLY USE CODE YOU UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY!

I am sorry if that sounded harsh but you will find it much easier to learn from and modify your own code. If you fully understand someone elses code or there is no need for modification then there it doesn't really matter.

I learned this by trying to integrate some code from Binary Moon's Tutorials but it was very hard to fully understand what was going on and the logic behind some of it. When I rewrote it I found it did a similar thing but was much easier for me to understand and modify.
MatriX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2003 02:04
1 is not the minimum move btw, you can move any distance. For example Move Object 1,0.25

In life try hard. Success does not come easy.
skater1
Years of Service
User Offline
well the code didnt go on it before ill try to put it there so heres the code i am trying to use no i dont understand it all the way yet but i dont kno any other way to make ato matic guns so im gunna use it.

tim

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 07:24:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 07:24:47