Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Screenshot Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to take a picture of the upper half of my screen so I used the dbGetImage and dbSaveImage functions to get the top half then save it into my folder:

Whenever I run this, it takes the right dimension of the screen however, all it exports is a picture of a blue rectangle. Furthermore, my window turns half blue whenever i run it:

before:

after:

screenshot image:
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
For some reason the images won't load here, so I can't see them visually. Are you pasting sprites to the screen before grabbing the image, or just trying to grab the sprites? If you are just grabbing sprites that may be the problem. However I am very rusty with DB these days, and could be mistaken. I nearly always used paste sprite anyway, so never had any problems. I know grabbing 3D objects isn't normally an issue as I have done it a few times.
Other than that have you tried sync or fast sync before grabbing the image?

zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2012 05:59 Edited at: 12th May 2012 06:02
I don't know much about AppGameKit, nor do I have it installed, but I can help with the pictures. You gotta copy the url for the "direct link" in image shack. Here ya go.

before:

after:

screenshot image:

You might have better luck posting this in the Dark GDK board. Best of luck!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 08:08:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 08:08:05