Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / SWIG wrapper help request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In an effort to bring PureGDK to more languages i am trying to make (my very first) SWIG wrapper. However i have had no success at all so far. Does anyone here have any experience with SWIG? or have any thoughts as to what parts of PureGDK would cause difficulties with making a wrapper for it.

At the moment i am trying to just get a wrapper for initPureGDK.h to compile for python (my high level language of choice) but i am getting unresolved externals errors or an error saying: '#include' expected a file name, found 'identifier' followed by cannot open include file '' no such file.

If anyone has any experience with SWIG i would greatly appreciate some tips or a hand with this as i am finding it much harder then i thought it would be.

I swear to the programmers bible that I shall not harm the FPS.
FlexiCat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2012 12:48 Edited at: 30th Apr 2012 12:55
I have tried making a wrapper for just initPureGDK.h with cython (so only works with python for now) just for a more fine grained test and i am still getting the same kinds of errors.

For more info on what i have done and the errors i am getting check out my post here: http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/277432-cython-dll-wrapper-problems/

I swear to the programmers bible that I shall not harm the FPS.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:01:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:01:34